How to live at our home
feeling at your home
As first, please, consider that Pigneto65 is not an hotel, it is not a B&B (we do not provide Breakfast), it is not a resort. Pigneto65 is only our home that we rent for your accommodation in Rome.
As a general rule arrivals are expected in the afternoon after 14,00 (for arrivals after h. 20,00 you have to pay Euros 30,00 for the check in service, after h.23,00 the fee is 50,00 €); leavings are expected in the morning within 11:00.
Anyway, times can be flexible to suit the guests and in relation with the involvements of the organization and of the staff.
You’ll have the keys of the apartment so you have entire home for yourself.
- 1) ATTENTION: Please call or text us 40 minutes before your arrive in the apartment (or to communicate a delay);
- 2) For arrivals after h. 20,00 you have to pay € 30,00 for the “late” check in service, after h.23,00 the fee is € 50,00;
- 3) Please do not smoke in the house, you can smoke in the courtyard;
- 4) Please do not invite other guests in the house unless explicitly agreed upon differently;
- 5) No pets, unless accorded;
- 6) Illegal Drugs and hard liquor are not allowed;
- 7) Please do not introduce strangers in the building or in the apartment;
- 8) Please do not disturb the other people living in the building, be silent when come back at home during the night;
- 9) If you use the kitchen please wash the dishes and everything you use;
- 10) Please, empty the garbage before the check-out;
We are ready to provide you with any assistance you may require whether it be quick information about museum hours or recommendations for shopping or restaurants.
We try to make your stay in our home a memorable experience in Rome.